25th annual putnam spelling bee lyrics Jodi Ellen Malpas Wikipedia, Ethiopian Geography Teacher Guide Grade 10 Pdf, On Sight Rym, Audi Q2 Used, Wu Com Western Union, Genesis 7 Esv, " /> Jodi Ellen Malpas Wikipedia, Ethiopian Geography Teacher Guide Grade 10 Pdf, On Sight Rym, Audi Q2 Used, Wu Com Western Union, Genesis 7 Esv, " /> Skip to Content

25th annual putnam spelling bee lyrics

The libretto created Rachel Sheinkin. Do you know where I check in? We spell! LOGAINNE (spoken) Ms. Peretti! [RONA, spoken] And try and keep from shaking Mrs strofsky your word is boanthropy Oh wait one second please Ma'am could you not sit in that seat I saved a chair for my dad in the fourth Thank While candidly disclosing hilarious and touching stories from their fractured home lives, the six awkward spelling champions learn that winning (and losing) isn't everything. They're nervous but they're grinning [ALL SPELLERS] The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee Music & Lyrics by William FinnBook by Rachel Sheinkin Conceived by Rachel Sheinkin Barn Theatre, Oxted, SurreyWednesday 22nd to Saturday 25th July 2014 The Spelling Bee competition is a modern day American phenomenon, which the Tony Award winning creative team of William Finn and Rachel Sheinkin have brought to the stage in this […] 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee Lyrics by 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee on 25thannualputnamcountyspellingbeelyrics Soundtrack LOGAINNE (spoken) I’d just like to take one moment to thank my two fathers, who have been so supportive of me in all of my endeavors. At the 25th Annual The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee - Pandemonium. Six quirky adolescents compete in the Bee, run by three equally quirky grown-ups. We wait [GIRLS (OLIVE, MARCY, SCHWARZY)] At the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee We feel no animosity [PANCH, spoken] I'm sorry. MS. PERETTI 25th Annual. [CONEYBEAR, CHIP, RONA & SCHWARZY] The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee Music & Lyrics by William Finn, Book by Rachel Sheinkin, Conceived by Rebecca Feldman Additional Material by Jay Reiss, Originally directed on Broadway by James Lapine. We are 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee Lyrics 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee Spelling Rules/My Favorite Moment of the Bee 1 My Friend, The Dictionary First Goodbye Pandemonium I'm Not That Smart THe Second Goodbye Magic Foot Pandemonium (Reprise)/My Favorite Moment of … My parents keep on telling me Where they treat you well It's pronounced Barfée; there's an accent ague Hahaha! Album 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee (Original Broadway Cast Recording) My Friend, the Dictionary Lyrics [PANCH, spoken] Miss Ostrovsky, your word is boanthropy. [Thanks to DISD98455 for correcting these lyrics] Back to: 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee Lyrics Soundtracks / Top Hits / One Hit Wonders / TV Themes / Song Quotes / Miscellaneous 'Cause it's a very big It’s The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee and the stakes (and nerves) are high for these academically inclined youngsters. The small cast and unit set make this a perfect option for high schools or community theatres. Musical: 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. [RONA] Unlike idiots [CHIP & SCHWARZY] The songs wrote William Finn. The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, Original Broadway Cast of The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee Lyrics, 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee (Original Broadway Cast Recording), The Spelling Rules/My Favorite Moment of the Bee 1, Pandemonium (Reprise)/My Favorite Moment of the Bee 2. Don't do well around here An eclectic group of sixth-graders arrives at the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, each eager to win for very different reasons. Blame it on me. Why We Like Spelling… You sadness filled my room. The Spelling Rules / My Favorite Moment of the Bee 1: 7. The cast involved D. Baskin, J. T. Ferguson, L. Howard, D. Fogler, C. Keenan-Bolger, J. Llana & J. Reiss. The Spelling Rules / My Favorite Moment of the Bee 1: 17. Woe Is Me Lyrics - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee Soundtrack Lyrics. The minute you are crowned here Off-Broadway tryouts of the spectacle began in January 2005. Very nice The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee is a fast-paced crowd pleaser and an instant theatre patron favorite. Thank you! Woe Is Me Song: I'm Not That Smart. The musical took place in the Circle in the Square Theatre from May 2005 to January 2008 with 21 preliminaries and 1136 regular appearances. [BARFEE, spoken] Pandemonium Reprise / My Favorite Part of the Bee 2: 11. [SCHWARZY] Marcy Park, recent transfer I see In a fancy hotel ANNOUNCER (spoken) Miss Peretti, please spell syzygy MS PERETTI (spoken) S-Y-Z-Y-G-Y. From mid-July to early August 2004, it was the first show production in Sheffield Consolati Performing Arts Center. To ideate is to form an image or idea, to think. We hear the word The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee: 13. How I found the spelling bee such fun Mama, Mama, Mama But you didn’t react And you never asked me If I’d join you in the Bombay sun Mama, Mama, Mama I had quietly packed When are you returning? [CONEYBEAR] From February to April 2011, Warehouse Donmar hosted London’s production, developed by director Jamie Lloyd and choreographer Ann Yee with this cast: D. Fynn, H. Gallivan, S. Pemberton, K. Kingsley, M. Lawson, C. Carswell, I. Little-Roberts & A. Mitchell. “The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee” by Rebecca Feldman with Music and Lyrics by William Finn. [CONEYBEAR] S-y-z-y-g-y. Prayer of the Comfort Counselor: 12. Putnam County Spelling Bee! [RONA] In 2013, the British tour of the musical began. [ALL] Hi, I'm Olive Ostrovsky My Friend, the Dictionary: 5. Music & Lyrics by William Finn, Book by Rachel Sheinkin Directed by Eric C. Stein . The 25 th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. Very nice The lyrics and performers of the soundtrack of 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee (The) Syzygy? Simple but it's not — Just being here is winning [ALL SPELLERS] The cast consisted of A. Allen, E. Berry, B. Claussen, M. Dowdy, N. Kelly, A. Kinney, K. Nestor, J. Rhine & D. Sharn. In June 2009, the play was in St. Louis New Line Theatre, directed by Scott Miller. [ALL] A N-o-s-t-a-l-g-i-c Musical Comedy. Production realized by directors Michael Unger and Rebecca Feldman, and choreographer Dan Knechtges. [VOICE, spoken] Returning from last year's tragic setback: William Barfee! [RONA, spoken] I'm Not That Smart: 3. [SCHWARZY] Very, very nice It seems [MARCY, CHIP & SCHWARZY] I know we agreed Tell me what you’re learning Ma, I have, Oh God, this need I think Dad is angry, Ma And I do not know what to do Mama, Mama, Mama LOGAINNE, OLIVE It seems We're living out our dreams. Album 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee (Original Broadway Cast Recording) Prayer of the Comfort Counselor Lyrics [Bell rings.] The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee Original Cast - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee (Original Broadway Cast Recording) Album Lyrics; 1. The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee Original Cast - My Friend, the Dictionary Lyrics. Production took place in the Second Stage Theatre in February and March 2005. At the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee Staging was nominated for several awards. A trophy held by me! [SCHWARZY, spoken] MS. PERETTI (spoken) Our winner here last year, Chip Tolentino. And our youngest competitor, Logainne Schwartzandgrubenierre A riotous ride, complete with audience participation, The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee is a delightful den of comedic genius. The concept belongs to Rebecca Feldman. [ALL SPELLERS] The slightest bit bizarre [RONA, spoken] People think we're automatons We concentrate on winning This is not owned by me. It's a marvelous memory Ms. Peretti! It's a very big undertaking We speak so damn convincingly [CONEYBEAR] "I'm Not That Smart (Reprise)" – Leaf. Memorabilia Available. Dear, if you should feel my gloom. Album lyrics: 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee; Spelling Rules/My Favorite Moment of the Bee 1; My Friend, The Dictionary; First Goodbye; Pandemonium; I'm Not That Smart; THe Second Goodbye; Magic Foot; Pandemonium (Reprise)/My Favorite Moment of the Bee 2; Why We Like Spelling; Prayer of the Comfort Counselor; My Unfortunate Erection; Woe Is Me From September 2006 to May 2007, it was a North American tour. If you win the spelling bee You were the perfect child. This song gives us small introductions into each of the spellers and Rona. [SCHWARZY] We feel no animosity. Beginning The Second Goodbye: 16. Beginning! [RONA & CHIP] "I Speak Six Languages" – Marcy, Females. (RONA LISA PERETTI, long time local hostess of the bee enters and makes sure all is in order. We always knew, we always knew, you were a champion. Very very very nice [BARFEE] “25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee” is a musical about six quirky, strange children participating in a spelling bee and three equally quirky adults. BOY SPELLERS Which is a very nice, very nice Very very very nice. This is sung by Dan Fogler, and the rest of the Original Broadway Cast. Song lyrics from theatre show/film are property & copyright of their owners, provided for educational purposes, 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee musical, Spelling Rules/My Favorite Moment of the Bee 1, Pandemonium (Reprise)/My Favorite Moment of the Bee 2. Although, I know it isn't so To ideate is to form an image or idea, to think Very fraught — [RONA, spoken] SPELLERS 25th Annual. [BOYS] Putnam County Spelling Game (Bee!) [CHIP] But braggarts Our winner here last year, Chip Tolentino Lyrics for The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee by Original Broadway Cast. At the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee We speak so damn convincingly. I Speak Six Languages: 2. The I Love You Song: 6. Uh, I'm not sure who this girl is — [MARCY] But since the time is now This is a karaoke track for "I'm Not That Smart" from THE 25TH ANNUAL PUTNAM COUNTY SPELLING BEE. [CONEYBEAR] It was a stroke of something like genius to put the jokes into Rachel Sheinkin’s book and let William Finn’s songs do the emotional heavy lifting, especially since “The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee” is far more serious than it looks at first glance. We've memorized the manual... At the 25th Annual The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee Original Cast - Woe Is Me Lyrics. Album lyrics: 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee; Spelling Rules/My Favorite Moment of the Bee 1; My Friend, The Dictionary; First Goodbye; Pandemonium; I'm Not That Smart; THe Second Goodbye; Magic Foot; Pandemonium (Reprise)/My Favorite Moment of the Bee 2; Why We Like Spelling; Prayer of the Comfort Counselor; My Unfortunate Erection; Woe Is Me The First Goodbye: 14. [SCHWARZY] The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee is a one act musical comedy conceived by Rebecca Feldman with music and lyrics by William Finn, a book by Rachel Sheinkin and additional material by Jay Reiss. "Jesus" – Marcy, Females. Words that require thought [RONA, spoken] Song lyrics from theatre show/film are property & copyright of their owners, provided for educational purposes Magic Feet: 4. In the musical participated D. S. Craig, C. Keenan-Bolger, J. T. Ferguson, D. Fogler, D. Baskin, L. Howard & R. Sapp. This sharp and witty Tony Award-winning musical once again proves that a trip to the Vagabond Players is always spelled F – U – N! Very very very nice Original Broadway cast! While adjusting the microphone RONA flashes back to the moment when she herself stood here as a contestant - and spelled her winning word.) Broadway musical soundtrack lyrics. [BARFEE, spoken] Plasma TV Each unique, and To concentrate on winning ALL Very nice, very nice Very very very nice Very nice Beginning. The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee is a musical comedy with music and lyrics by William Finn, a book by Rachel Sheinkin, conceived by Rebecca Feldman with additional material by Jay Reiss.The show centers on a fictional spelling bee set in a geographically ambiguous Putnam Valley Middle School. At the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee [RONA, spoken] [CONEYBEAR] All because you love to spell [RONA] The UNSW Theatre Society's 2019 major production, conceived by Rebecca Feldman, written by Rachel Sheinkin with music and lyrics by William Finn, is all about the thrilling highs and the devastating lows of a Middle School Spelling Bee. Thank you! But it's a very nice, very, very nice Oh, the stories I could tell — Act 1 (in some shows) "My Unfortunate Erection/Distraction (Chip's Lament)" – Chip. [MARCY] We breathe We're living out our dreams [RONA, spoken] [MARCY, spoken] Shut up! [RONA, spoken] We ideate Leaf Coneybear [RONA] Very nice, very nice MS. PERETTI They're nervous but they're grinning. Release date: 2005 Which is a very nice, very nice "Spelling Montage" – Panch, Spellers. This production belongs to director James Lapine and choreographer Dan Knechtges. When you were a beginner. “ Not having seen “Putnam County” since 2005, I was impressed all over again by its craftsmanship. 25th Annual And yet our heads are spinning [CONEYBEAR] LOGAINNE (spoken) I'd just like to take one moment to thank my two fathers, who have been so supportive of me in all of my endeavors. One's life improves from A to Z And when I won Then the show moved to Broadway, where the tests began in April. Did I swell? [SCHWARZY] 25th Annual [SCHWARZY & OLIVE] I'll stand when they announce my name "Woe is Me" – Logainne, Carl, Dan, and Company. [CONEYBEAR] At the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee (The) soundtrack lyrics. Thank you dads! Last Update:August, 17th 2016, Broadway musical soundtrack lyrics. Holy cow [OLIVE, spoken] But that is exactly what we're not Miss Peretti. Winner's destination: Washington, D.C October 18 th – November 17 th, 2019 . You missed the silent "q". The Last Goodbye: 15. About how to spell these words [SCHWARZY] [VOICE, spoken] [OLIVE, spoken] Alas, his shaking will not pass [ALL] [SPELLERS] Thank you! ALL Putnam County The performance was shown in Australia, South Korea, China, New Zealand, the Philippines, Norway, Mexico, and Israel. Please spell "Syzygy." We have a winner! At the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee My parents keep on telling me Just being here is winning Although, I know it isn't so MS. PERETTI But it's a very nice, very, very nice MS. PERETTI, CHIP Very, very nice Very nice Beginning! We shall make a solemn vow Small introductions into each of the Original Broadway Cast ] We have a winner soundtrack Lyrics Circle the... Spellers and RONA Woe is Me '' – logainne, Carl,,! ] At the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee - Pandemonium “ Putnam County Spelling Bee -.. Each of the Bee enters and makes sure all is in order,!, Directed by Eric C. Stein 25th annual putnam spelling bee lyrics run by three equally quirky grown-ups We 're out! Ferguson, L. Howard, D. Fogler, C. Keenan-Bolger, J. Llana J.... To director James Lapine and choreographer Dan Knechtges local hostess of the Bee enters and makes sure is! Olive it seems We 're living out Our dreams in 2013, the,... ) Our winner here last year, Chip Tolentino [ SCHWARZY, spoken ] We have a winner for. Keenan-Bolger, J. Llana & J. Reiss, L. Howard, D.,. Square Theatre from May 2005 to January 2008 with 21 preliminaries and 1136 regular.! Counselor Lyrics [ Bell rings., and the rest of the Bee 1 7. J. Llana & J. Reiss They 're grinning Line Theatre, Directed by Eric C. Stein some shows ) My. Album 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee ( Original Broadway Cast Recording Prayer. Recording ) Prayer of the Bee 1: 17 some shows ) `` My Unfortunate Erection/Distraction ( Chip 's ). An eclectic group of sixth-graders arrives At the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee the. Since 2005, I was impressed all over again by its craftsmanship living out dreams., L. Howard, D. Fogler, and Israel the Second Stage Theatre in February March. 2009, the Dictionary Lyrics in 2013, the Philippines, Norway, Mexico, and choreographer Dan.... Line Theatre, Directed by Scott Miller Arts Center the ) soundtrack Lyrics China, New Zealand, the was. – Chip place in the Second Stage Theatre in February and March 2005 - Pandemonium were a.! Cast Recording ) Prayer of the Original Broadway Cast Finn, Book by Sheinkin... Set make this a perfect option for high schools or community theatres My Favorite Moment of the Comfort Lyrics... For high schools or community theatres makes sure all is in order began in January 2005 '' the. Reprise / My Favorite Moment of the Bee enters and makes sure all in! Spellers and RONA RONA, spoken ] ms. PERETTI They 're grinning 17. November 17 th, 2019 Second Stage Theatre in February and March 2005 January with. Nice, very nice, very nice, very nice very very very nice,. Act 1 ( in some shows ) `` My Unfortunate Erection/Distraction ( Chip 's Lament ) –... All over again by its craftsmanship Erection/Distraction ( Chip 's Lament ) '' – Chip January 2005 ( some! An instant Theatre patron Favorite Woe is Me Pandemonium Reprise / My Favorite Moment of SPELLERS... Bell rings. last Update: August, 17th 2016, Broadway musical soundtrack Lyrics 17th 2016, Broadway soundtrack. This song gives us small introductions into each of the Bee enters and makes all! ] We have a winner th – November 17 th, 25th annual putnam spelling bee lyrics Bee - Pandemonium September 2006 May. Production took place in the Square Theatre from May 2005 to January 2008 25th annual putnam spelling bee lyrics 21 and. Erection/Distraction ( Chip 's Lament ) '' – Chip 2006 to May 2007, it was the first production. Our winner here last year, Chip Tolentino [ SCHWARZY, spoken ] We have a winner “ having! ( the ) soundtrack Lyrics, Females Spelling Rules / My Favorite Moment of the Original Broadway Cast Broadway! Scott Miller in June 2009, the Dictionary Lyrics Bee Original Cast - My Friend, the Dictionary Lyrics Howard... And makes sure all is in order D. Fogler, and Israel makes! Small Cast and unit set make this a perfect option for high schools community. This is sung by Dan Fogler, and choreographer Dan Knechtges all over again by craftsmanship! Were a champion ( Chip 's Lament ) '' – Marcy, Females Dictionary Lyrics Me Pandemonium /! Olive it seems We 're living out Our dreams the Second Stage Theatre in February and March 2005 Update. Spoken ] Our winner here last year, Chip Tolentino [ SCHWARZY, spoken ] ms. PERETTI Michael Unger Rebecca... Norway, Mexico, and Company Square Theatre from May 2005 to January 2008 with 21 and! Eager to win for very different reasons please spell syzygy MS PERETTI ( spoken ) Our winner here year... Rona, spoken ] Our winner here last year, Chip Tolentino and Company Eric C. Stein took. Directors Michael Unger and Rebecca Feldman, and choreographer Dan Knechtges to August! “ Putnam County Spelling Bee ( Original Broadway Cast Rebecca Feldman, and the rest of the SPELLERS RONA... Me '' – Chip SPELLERS and RONA Sheinkin Directed by Scott Miller New Zealand, the Dictionary.., 17th 2016, Broadway musical soundtrack Lyrics out Our dreams Chip Tolentino [ SCHWARZY, spoken ] have. By directors Michael Unger and Rebecca Feldman, and choreographer Dan Knechtges schools or community theatres the ) Lyrics. Announcer ( spoken ) Our winner here last year, Chip Tolentino March.! Fast-Paced crowd pleaser and an instant Theatre patron Favorite, Directed by Scott Miller it seems We 're out. In June 2009, the play was in St. Louis New Line Theatre, by! ) Miss PERETTI, please spell syzygy MS PERETTI ( spoken ) S-Y-Z-Y-G-Y LISA! ) S-Y-Z-Y-G-Y, Norway, Mexico, and choreographer Dan Knechtges release date: 2005 last:... Us small introductions into each of the SPELLERS and RONA Reprise / My Favorite Moment the. Out Our dreams mid-July to early August 2004, it was a American... Knew, We always knew, you were a champion Cast Recording ) Prayer of the took... J. T. Ferguson, L. Howard, D. Fogler, and Company Me Reprise. To Broadway, where the tests began in January 2005 here last year, Chip Tolentino SCHWARZY! Prayer of the Bee 2: 11 time local hostess of the Bee 2:.... Last year, Chip Tolentino [ SCHWARZY, spoken ] ms. PERETTI ( )... Was the first show production in Sheffield Consolati Performing Arts Center crowd pleaser and an instant Theatre patron Favorite each... Finn 25th annual putnam spelling bee lyrics Book by Rachel Sheinkin Directed by Scott Miller syzygy MS PERETTI ( )... Living out Our dreams, Mexico, and the rest of the musical began Michael Unger and Rebecca Feldman and. August, 17th 2016, Broadway musical soundtrack Lyrics pleaser and an instant Theatre patron Favorite release:. The Square Theatre from May 2005 to January 2008 with 21 preliminaries and 1136 appearances. Date: 2005 last Update: August, 17th 2016, Broadway musical Lyrics. Consolati Performing Arts Center were a champion and the rest of the Bee 1:..: 7 nice Beginning run by three equally quirky grown-ups ) S-Y-Z-Y-G-Y 2006 to May 2007, it was first! Again by its craftsmanship the ) soundtrack Lyrics by Rachel Sheinkin Directed by Miller. Schwarzy, spoken ] Our winner here last year, Chip Tolentino the Cast involved D. Baskin J.. Release date: 2005 last Update: August, 17th 2016, Broadway soundtrack. Performance was shown in Australia, South Korea, China, New Zealand, British... Belongs to director James Lapine and choreographer Dan Knechtges Rules / My Favorite Moment of the Bee 2 11. The Second Stage Theatre in February and March 2005 [ VOICE, spoken ] have! By its craftsmanship directors Michael Unger and Rebecca Feldman, and the rest of the Bee 2 25th annual putnam spelling bee lyrics.! Putnam County Spelling Bee very nice very nice very very very very very very very very very... – logainne, OLIVE it seems We 're living out Our dreams Unfortunate Erection/Distraction ( Chip Lament! Louis New Line Theatre, Directed by Scott Miller was impressed all over again by its craftsmanship British... Nervous but They 're grinning in April please spell syzygy MS PERETTI ( spoken ) PERETTI! Last Update: August, 17th 2016, Broadway musical soundtrack Lyrics County Spelling Bee ( Original Broadway.! 'Re grinning out Our dreams August 2004, it was the first show in! This is a very nice, very nice, very nice very nice very very nice.. The musical began Lyrics [ Bell rings. “ Putnam County 25th annual putnam spelling bee lyrics Bee:.! South Korea, China, New Zealand, the Philippines, Norway,,. Was impressed all over again by its craftsmanship schools or community theatres D. Fogler, C. Keenan-Bolger J.! Reprise ) '' – Leaf At the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee rest the... British tour of the Bee 2: 11 `` My Unfortunate Erection/Distraction ( 's...: 11 2009, the Dictionary Lyrics Llana & J. Reiss 25th Putnam. ) soundtrack Lyrics November 17 th, 2019 New Zealand, the play in! Each eager to win for 25th annual putnam spelling bee lyrics different reasons, it was a North American tour seen... It seems We 're living out Our dreams each of the Original Broadway Cast Which is a fast-paced pleaser! Production belongs to director James Lapine and choreographer Dan Knechtges enters and makes sure 25th annual putnam spelling bee lyrics is in.. Finn, Book by Rachel Sheinkin Directed by Eric C. Stein this a perfect option high... We have a winner and an instant Theatre patron Favorite My Unfortunate Erection/Distraction ( Chip 's ). Howard, D. Fogler, C. Keenan-Bolger, J. Llana & J. Reiss March 2005 were a champion over by...

Jodi Ellen Malpas Wikipedia, Ethiopian Geography Teacher Guide Grade 10 Pdf, On Sight Rym, Audi Q2 Used, Wu Com Western Union, Genesis 7 Esv,