average maintenance cost for honda accord Which Of The Following Is A Characteristic Of Derailers?, Toyota Wish Price 2015, Lion's Head Bed And Breakfast, Industrial Relations System Pdf, Kitchen Sink Spout, Shelter From The Storm Live Rolling Thunder, Life Fitness Treadmill 95t Price, " /> Which Of The Following Is A Characteristic Of Derailers?, Toyota Wish Price 2015, Lion's Head Bed And Breakfast, Industrial Relations System Pdf, Kitchen Sink Spout, Shelter From The Storm Live Rolling Thunder, Life Fitness Treadmill 95t Price, " /> Skip to Content

average maintenance cost for honda accord

Inspected areas that I was previously told needed to be repaired and informed me that the parts were fine. We first maintained the Accord in July of 2006. Miles 71,174-76,479 Never needed to add oil between changes, even going two years and 15240 km on the same oil. Honda Accord In late June of 2012, we again serviced the brakes of the car, but at a local shop. The annual maintenance cost of a 2016 Honda Accord is $349. Setting the bar for midsize sedans, the 2021 Honda Accord has a sleek technology-integrated interior and sporty exterior. Not bad for two and a half years of trouble-free motoring. However, it was still exciting. In total, using a spreadsheet, not the numbers above, our total costs for the maintenance and routine repairs of the Accord came to $7684 over 100K miles and about 13 years of ownership. The 30K service came in March of ’08. In total, using a spreadsheet, not the numbers above, our total costs for the maintenance and routine repairs of the Accord came to $7684 over 100K miles and about 13 years of ownership. Low maintenance cost and reliable. But the maintenance costs at a dealer are outrageous. The vehicle has 142000 km and this is what has been done to the powertrain: Wait till you see the brake costs on my Highlander. Including everything the manual suggested plus an exterior wax, the total came to $475. My question… Is it worth it? You will be lucky to get that done for less than $1300. Agree with other, those brake prices are outrageous, especially at the dealer. I'm definitely going to keep him in mind for any future needs. Choose your Honda model to learn more about its repair and maintenance costs. Maintenance costs can vary greatly based upon the vehicle you own and how you drive it, but the maintenance cost estimated is based on three key data points that we receive from industry sources: frequency of incident, labor rates, and parts prices. My tires are still fine (both winter tires carried over from another car & my all seasons that came with this car). My previous car was 1996 accord ex which had 121,000 at the end of it's life. These are in Canadian dollars - ~$10,534 / 6.5 years = ~ $1,620.63 per year of ownership. (Mobil 1 0W40).Metal parts inside filler hole still shiny. Scheduled maintenance to 75K miles Scheduled maintenance to 100K miles 1 Toyota Camry $2,028 $2,821 2 Honda Accord $1,177 $1,520 3 Ford F-150 $1,102 $1,781 4 Honda … The new owner said it was running fine a year later. So I'm out maybe $40-$45 at each brake pad change, front or back. Hi Everyone! Coolant change. Repair and maintenance costs vary depending on age, mileage, location and shop. Year one was very uneventful. Bought from corporate, at age 5, for $3,000 with 100K miles. Brake pad changes are usually just the cost of pads for me, and the occasional tube of high-temperature brake lube for the caliper pins. The car is still runs and drives like new. Canadian maintenance schedules have been designed specifically for the requirements of your Honda vehicle.Support Honda Automotive Customer It has 162,000 miles. ranges from $80 to $2601, with an average of $242. Each spring after my parents return from Florida we reconnect the battery of the now 13-year-old Accord after it has sat for six months and it starts on the first crank. Honda's larger sedan was the fourth most expensive Honda model in our analysis and cost $8 more than the overall average price we found for Honda insurance, $2,151. Repair and maintenance costs vary depending on age, mileage, location and shop. Common services completed on the Honda Accord Oil changes may be the most frequent service every car needs, but the following services reflect the most common needs of the Honda Accord. Hondas do hold up well. The Accord is a cheap sedan, but high theft rates for this popular car cause slightly higher insurance rates. My accord is running incredible for having 215,000 miles. i am planing to buy a used Honda accord 2011 2.4 AT i am getting it for 700000 and it has done 56000 km .also what is its maintenance cost and as it is 6 yrs old.does it make a sensible buy, my monthly traveling is 300 to 400 km.its 2nd owner;and i am buying Excellent article! The annual maintenance cost of a Honda Accord is $400. The estimated cost to maintain and repair a I don't care to own tires for more than 50,000 miles anyway, as longer-wearing tires mean I am using less safe tread depths for a longer period of time. These estimates show a range of fair prices for your vehicle and geographic area. With YourMechanic you can skip the auto shop altogether. That was $435. YourMechanic All rights reserved. 1997 Honda Civic hatchback, 1.4 iS 90 hp. Thus, we re-set the counter on the timing belt lifespan at that point. My dads Honda Civic is 22 years old, recently passed vehicle inspection without any remarks. Most Common Honda Accord Problems The estimated cost to maintain and repair a Honda Accord ranges from $80 to $2601, with an average of $242. Miles 0-28,880 document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) Brake discs front wheels changed one time due to rust from salty roads. Just fill out the form and get your estimate Nice recap of ownership costs John. View detailed ownership costs for the 2018 Honda Accord on Edmunds. The dealer could hear the sound and was helpful. Adapt and Overcome - New England Motor Press Holds Road Rally Respecting Social Distancing Mandates, How We Sold Our Used Honda On Craigslist In 87 Minutes Start to Finish, Tesla Expectations From 2021: Model Y from Europe, New Batteries, Refresh and More, Looks Like Tesla Semi Has Reduced Cameras From 26 to 10, Setup Reveals, MVP Frontline Nurse In Boston Awarded CR-V Hybrid By Bruins and Honda, Honda CR-V Hybrid Owners Share What They Found Most Surprising About This Vehicle, Some New Honda CR-V Hybrid Owners Report Lower Than Expected MPG, These Vehicles From The Last 20 Years Should Have Never Been Cancelled, Honda Accord Earns 23rd Car and Driver 10Best Award - Most Of Any Vehicle, Why The Tire Pressure Monitoring System Light In Your Honda Accord Is On and How To Make It Go Out, Why The Tire Pressure Monitoring System Light In Your Honda Civic Is On and How To Make It Go Out, Honda Shows Off Tougher-Looking 2021 Ridgeline Pickup, If You Think You Need a 2021 Honda Odyssey Minivan, You Are Correct, Honda Shows Off New CR-V Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle - Chases Toyota RAV4 Prime, Why The Tire Pressure Monitoring System Light In Your Honda CR-V Is On and How To Make It Go Out, Here's How To Save Up to $2,000 On a Used Honda Civic, Chevy Silverado, or Nissan Altima, Crossovers Smaller Than The Honda CR-V Don’t Save You Money On Fuel, Never Let Your Dealer Change Your Vehicle’s Cabin Air Filter - Here's Why, Shoppers’ Guide: 5 Affordable Crossovers Better Off-Road Than The Honda CR-V, One Million New Subscribers And The Subaru Starlink Lawsuit Update, Never Buy A Tesla Unless It Is Just Before Quarter-End - Here’s Why, Elon Musk's Gift To New Tesla Owners for a Record Year, 3 Ways Toyota Could Improve the RAV4 Prime PHEV And Crush BEV Competition, Defining What A Mustang Is, Requires A History Lesson; Mustang Mach-E Will Be Part Of That History, Visit Torque News homepage for more stories. Luckily I was not injured, but I actually had to vacuum glass from my hair and pick it out of my eyebrows. Optimize fleet uptime and compliance via mobile vehicle repairs, Partner with us to simplify and scale fleet maintenance, Over 25,000 topics, from beginner tips to technical guides, Check cars for recalls, common issues & maintenance costs, Hand-picked, community-rated professionals, Our mechanics make house calls in over 2,000 cities, Explore nationwide job opportunities for automotive technicians, Trusted mechanics, rated by thousands of happy car owners, Fleet Maintenance with certified mobile mechanics, Number of Honda Accord services completed, Honda Accord - Car is not starting - Bowie, Maryland. In March of ’09, the vehicle needed its “45K service” and also rear brakes. I sometimes will change the brake hardware, but that's only $10 or so extra. Readers should also know that we had a set of winter tires from the 2003 Accord that we owned prior to this ’06 that we used for part of the vehicle’s miles. Absolutely NO REPAIRS needed for 197,000 miles of ownership. Remember, we were keeping this car in the best shape possible. The first service after 10000 km is free of cost. Over 600,000 car repair estimates provided since 2012. From new through July of 2008 our total costs for tire rotations and swapping our winter tires on and off we spent just $418. About half of the total cost of all repairs and maintenance was attributed to brakes and tires. Oil (synthetic) and filter change, air filter change. Honda “Adaptive” servicing ensures the correct level of maintenance is performed to ensure your Honda is kept in optimum condition. They kept perfect records for all of the repairs so this story could continue. By this time, my retired parents took over ownership of the car, so its high mileage slowed a bit. If you travel low kilometres, your vehicle will be serviced and inspected based on time in accordance with the Honda service schedules set out … Over the next two years, ending in June of 2017, we did oil changes when required and we repaired some rodent damage at a total cost of about $461. immediately. Each vehicle has its own maintenance needs, so Honda develops specific maintenance schedules based on model equipment, such as transmission choice or the addition of a towing package. Sold it at age 11, and made a profit. One short brake line at one rear wheel changed (salt rust). Being the accord number 15 in my fleet, it is the most reliable and the lowest in repair cost vehicle I own. The actual service cost will be as agreed between you and the dealer after the dealer's assessment of your vehicle and repairs carried out on your vehicle. The maintenance calculator helps you determine the maintenance requirements and schedule for your Honda. While you are at it get the transmission serviced too. I hade a Civic and Integra back in the day, but the Prelude should have made my list. For more information and how to save on Honda … © Any Additional items which are not included in Periodic Maintenance Service … So I was happy to get the Prelude for a good price and in good condition. The Honda Accord maintenance schedule includes 37 different types of services over the course of 150,000 miles. In May of 2010, we paid $956 for a new set of three-season tires of the same type the car came with. Planning to buy New Honda City. My dealer says that needs done about the same time. Oil changes may be the most frequent service every car needs, but the following services reflect the most common needs of the Honda Accord. They offered to replace the transmission for a little over $2,000. I posted a question a few days ago about the transmission in my 98 Honda Accord. I will drive it until the wheels fall off with probably another 100K+ out of it. About $300 per year average. Great experience. I had also always wanted a Prelude, having owned an Accord and several Civics including two Si models prior. See the table below for specific details on each of the models in the Honda range, including average cost per service, duration of capped price service period No sign of any oil sweating from the engine. Miles 84,000-100,000 Honda Accord Service Cost The estimated maintenance cost of Honda Accord for 5 years is Rs 18,545. We wish to add that we always changed the oil a bit sooner than required by the manual. In addition, he told me what to look for when the parts do show signs of necessary replacement. Honda embarked on a quest to fix that eventually resulting in the dealer changing both of the rear mufflers and tailpipes plus all the rubber hangers at no charge to us. We are also going to round off the numbers a bit, so if the final tally is off by a bit, that is why. We use 90+ years of pricing know-how to show you what you should expect to Automatic. The annual cost estimate to maintain a Honda Accord is approximately $367**, depending on your service provider. We paid zero for the replacement since insurance covers glass with no deductible in our state of Mass. Don’t let 2008 Honda Accord repairs and maintenance catch you off guard. 2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr I4 Man Trim Info: Front Wheel Drive, 4 Door Sedan, Large 22 mpg city / 31 mpg hwy Other Trims Do you own this car? In addition to being a perennial top-seller and a favorite of reviewers, the Honda Accord has a reputation as being a very reliable vehicle. I drove a Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 Megacab with 40 feet gooseneck loaded and stock Michelin tires lasted more than 106000 miles, brakes too. Common services completed on the Honda CR-V Oil changes may be the most frequent service every car needs, but the following services reflect the most common needs of the Honda CR-V. Only occasionally do I have to change the rotors, but even those aren't too badly priced, and dead simple to remove. I was young and beat the hell out of it but it was still an amazing car. Whether it’s time for your next Honda oil change , tire rotation , or transmission service , you can count on the experts at Fisher Honda. See the Blue Book Fair Repair Price Range for 2012 Honda Accord common auto repairs near you. Miles 52,000-59,000 The only major repairs I have had to put into my 2006 have been brakes and tires as well. The very next service in October of ’09 was $744 for front brakes, another exterior wax, a new battery, and oil. I bought the car mid summer of 2009 for $8,600.00 with 96,000 miles and excellent shape. Honda changed the timing belt for us at no charge. I used to buy Michelin decades ago, but found them without exception to ride harsh, have poor grip (due to the hard rubber that gives them their longevity) and were overpriced. There are many videos on YouTube on how to service your brakes. See price ranges for maintenance service and get a free cost estimate. Never had the head cover off, never adjusted valves, never changed the timing belt, tensioner or water pump and never changed the automatic transmission fluid. Jay took the time to explain the issue thoroughly and answered any question I had about my car. Cost Per Day $18.73 $19.65 $15.66 $18.58 $16.99 Total Cost Per Mile 10,000 total miles per year Per Year Per Year Per Year Per Year Per Year Cost per mile x 10,000 miles $2,134 $2,444 $1,346 $1,025 $2,054 Cost per day x 365 days $6,835 $7,173 $ I should note that I was using the vehicle as an on-the-road salesperson and my miles driven were not regular. I ignore insurance/CAA (AAA)/gas in this schedule. The stock battery would have lasted longer had it not been for forgetting to turn off headlights on several occasions (while sitting in the car) and drained the battery. With a base price of $22,455, the annual insurance cost–to–base car price ratio is 8.2%, higher than the average of 4%. We did have one issue that Honda handled at no charge. View detailed ownership costs for the 2020 Honda Accord on Edmunds. Stock summer tires changed after 17 years. Add to that this pioneering hybrid's average of 50-plus miles per gallon of gas, and its overall cost of ownership and operation goes down further still. DIY will save you a lot of money. With the exception of changing my own cabin air filter & engine air filter, everything else has been done 90% at an independent mechanic , the other 10% at a dealership. Hey guys - I have a 2007 Honda Accord EX-L 2.4 / 5mt This is strictly maintenance & repairs. Not bad for two years of ownership. Beside tires, brakes and oil changes. Miles 76,479-84,000 Stock unstudded winter tires still in use, passed recent inspection. The Mercedes ended up being a great car too with almost no repairs over the next 7 years and I sold it for just $600 less than I bought it for initially. We then did tires again in June of 2015 for $940. Wiper blades. After inspection, the mechanic determined that the timing belt was rubbing on the cover. The starter failed at 240000 and the alternator at 281000 was prophylactically replaced. I always wanted a Prelude. The average cost for a Honda oil change may range between $19.99 for Conventional Oil Change and $49.99 for Synthetic Oil Change. We’d like to break down the costs to maintain our 2006 Honda Accord EX-L, which was purchased new and is still a much-loved member of our family fleet. If you have ever needed proof that trading a car before it is three years old or has 36,000 miles makes some sense, now you have it. Miles 39,000-52,139 So what’s involved in a 100,000 mile service? This is my last Honda, Servicing a Toyota costs far less for same job. We will leave it to readers to decide if the Accord’s costs have been in line with expectations. Indeed I do live where brakes work hard. Cheaper than this is hard to come by. Real customer reviews from Out of the Japanese-made cars we compared above, the Honda Accord had the highest maintenance cost. Did not do any major maintenance or mechanical problem for 180,000 until someone rearended and total my 2008 We carefully logged every penny spent to keep a Honda Accord well-maintained for 100K miles. I find your brake related repairs to be too frequent which could be a sign of living in a place with many hills or driving habits. Through October of 2008, we added another $86 for synthetic oil changes. Still, every vehicle requires proper maintenance to perform at its best and that is exactly what our Accord received. Here is what we found. In May of ’08 the exhaust began to make a very odd “gong” sound over any minor bump. Almost $2200 in just one year of service. Miles 59,000-71,174 Schedule an engine tune-up service today to help keep your car running smoothly. I used Yokohama for many years, but in the past decade have switched over to Kumho. The trick was that just two weeks after I bought the Prelude I found a pristine Mercedes C230 for the same price as I had paid for the Honda, but it was 9 years newer and had less than half the mileage on it. We will lay out the facts and figures, but we would like to also give a bit of the behind the scenes story on the time our Accord was in the shop so owners considering an Accord will know what to expect. He's definitely a stand up mechanic. Excellent service from Mario - showed up promptly, was very friendly and got the job done quickly. I do need to replace the suspension system. Honda Accord — $822 annual maintenance cost Is it tune-up time? But it also had the highest value, as well . Coverage for the Accord was $206 cheaper than Honda's other sedan, the Civic, even though the Accord … it was garaged and looked nearly new. Maintenance costs are an estimate of what it will cost you to maintain the vehicle over a period of time. And no fuss either. Launched way back in 1998 in Indian markets - it has Dellano was great. In June of 2018, we had back to back high-cost repairs and maintenance including more rodent repairs, brakes at all four corners and oil. That came to $702. This car has NOT been inexpensive to maintain/repair over the 6.5 years of ownership, thus far. High mileage. Each vehicle has its own maintenance needs, so Honda develops specific maintenance schedules based on model equipment, such as transmission choice or the addition of a towing package. 2009 Honda Accord O'Hare Hyundai via Flickr Repair cost for 2011-2012 : $201.74 Overall rank: 5 Common repair problems: Replace seat belt buckle (average repair cost… (I put on 20-25k miles per year.). Which is one big reason why they have good resale value, and a good reputation overall. Some months I would add 3,000 miles, other just 1,000. On one trip, our glass moonroof exploded. Looking at the data without punching through a calculator it is clear that the highest costs for maintaining a Honda Accord are Tires and Brakes. Get the full maintenance schedule for your Honda Accord, up to 150,000 miles. Along with frequent full synthetic oil changes the only other thing I have spent money on was the spark plugs, which I just replaced at 209,000 milea. The maintenance cost of your car totally depends on the wear and tear of the parts. The top selling cars (not trucks) were the Honda Accord and the Toyota Camry. On average, auto insurance for a Honda Accord is $151 a month, which works out to $1,812 a year. Happily Hondas in good shape hold their value well and are easy to sell, so I sold it in 2 days for $50 more than I had paid for it. Highly recommended! Stock battery changed after 18 years. you’ve driven the US average of 15,000 miles per year). Honda I've owned an Accord, CRV, Prelude, and several Civics, and they have been consistently reliable and relatively inexpensive even if you drive them a lot. Honda offers a fixed price servicing program for all of its current models known as "Honda Tailored Servicing". They send certified and screened mechanics straight to your door and enable you to save big on car repair and maintenance.”, “YourMechanic will come to wherever your car is to perform any of a wide variety of car maintenance and repair services, and will charge you less than you'd normally pay if you were to drop your car off at a garage.”, "YourMechanic will fix your car at your garage at a fixed hourly rate much lower than their brick-and-mortar counterparts.". The alarm will sound only when opening the door. Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Honda Accord is $400, compared to an average of $541 for midsize cars and $719 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset. Cost of Honda Accord Tune Up - Notes Cost estimates are based on industry average productivity levels for the repair and local labor rates charged by experienced automotive professionals. After never owning a Honda, got the picture. Through May of 2012, we added another $124 in oil services. Now it is time for the timing belt replacement. Bought a 2015 Honda Fit July 2014 to replace it. Thanks Joseph! Starts and run all the time. Know Servicing, Maintenance and Labor Charges of New Generation Honda City Honda City Service Cost Honda City has redefined the concept of Mid Sedan Cars in India. I purchased the car in 2012 and have very detailed spreadsheet records, including everything from purchasing wiper inserts to suspension related expenses. We paid $232 for brakes at one end (we lost track of which), oil and wipers. The ride is getting a little soft and I figure I may not have to replace all the suspension components but probably will so I can continue to get the most out of my accord. Honda CR-V auto repair and maintenance costs The estimated cost to maintain and repair a Honda CR-V ranges from $80 to $2144, with an average of $237. All prices are inclusive of taxes. 2017 Honda Accord Maintenance Pricing Near 98848 1 Recall Found To see if your specific car is affected, enter your VIN. Still has all its original parts at 65K miles, including tires and brakes. Stock spark plugs changed after 16 years. Through June of 2015, we had the oil changed when needed and replaced the battery and also battery cables at a cost of $449. The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly. Honda Accord - When I slow down and stop the car, engine shuts off - Des Plaines, Illinois. Below you’ll find the basic Honda maintenance schedule, but we can also fill you in on the specific Honda Accord maintenance , Honda Civic maintenance, or Honda CR-V service schedule.

Which Of The Following Is A Characteristic Of Derailers?, Toyota Wish Price 2015, Lion's Head Bed And Breakfast, Industrial Relations System Pdf, Kitchen Sink Spout, Shelter From The Storm Live Rolling Thunder, Life Fitness Treadmill 95t Price,