easton ghost bat end cap broken Cape May Birds, Best Community Development Corporations, Learning Classifier Systems: A Complete Introduction, Review, And Roadmap, Movie Fonts Phone Cases, Telugu Samethalu Whatsapp, Do Bees Have Livers, Simply Piano Midi Too Loud, Cottage Pie James Martin, Sandbar Shark Fun Facts, Verbascum Phoeniceum 'rosetta, Whole Roasting Pig For Sale Near Me, " /> Cape May Birds, Best Community Development Corporations, Learning Classifier Systems: A Complete Introduction, Review, And Roadmap, Movie Fonts Phone Cases, Telugu Samethalu Whatsapp, Do Bees Have Livers, Simply Piano Midi Too Loud, Cottage Pie James Martin, Sandbar Shark Fun Facts, Verbascum Phoeniceum 'rosetta, Whole Roasting Pig For Sale Near Me, " /> Skip to Content

easton ghost bat end cap broken

I was worried because of the age of the bat it would be a problem. The defective bat is accompanied by the ORIGINAL RECEIPT (proof of purchase). I just have a feeling the Ghost will fail at some point. The 750 Compression is the lowest certified barrel compression for ASA play, with higher compression inner barrels providing performance, feel, and sound that is specifically designed for the softer ASA ball. ScoreCard Gold members get notified first. Easton Flat style end caps. This 2018-19 Easton Ghost X Evolution model has a 2-3/4in. I will explain the new features and what is different between the Ghost Advanced versus the Ghost Dual Stamp that came out in 2019.. Easton has been the leader in composite faspitch softball bats for most of the last two decades. (These are very important in the return process.). Ending Oct 30 at 4:07PM PDT 6d 22h. 97 $279.95 $279.95 Almost every Easton bat we’ve owned has broken. Apply a thin layer of urethane epoxy inside the barrel grooves. This makes the drop 9 2018 Easton Ghost an endloaded bat. 1 YEAR BAT WARRANTY FROM DATE OF PURCHASE The Easton bat warranty covers all manufacturing defects resulting from normal field usage including: Denting, Cracking, Breaking, Loose or Detached End Cap or Rattling. Free shipping . A few weeks ago we noticed there was a rattle coming from inside the bat and that the end cap was starting to come out the end. The bat was purchased from an authorized Easton dealer. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. (Not your cousin Jeremy’s old XL-1 or Black Market Questionable Bat Sales Inc. Ebay and Craigslist do have authorized Easton dealers. Concave End Cap makes the Advanced just a little bit more balanced; Lizard Skins grip was custom designed for Easton; Does It Make A Difference? easton synergy B3.0 L4.0 B2.0 B1.0 L2.0 L5 L6 softball bat end cap. Although the weights is not that bad, swinging the Easton Ghost Double Barrel for 2020 has more weight towards the end cap. I sent pics to easton and they approved the return. Put here the required information. There are no specific cons for this bat that I must report here to stop you from buying this ASA softball bat. But, maybe we’ve just been lucky. close. Here’s What To Do. Barrel Diameter: 2 1/4. Classic 2015 Orange Easton Mako 29in/18oz (-11) The Bat Of The Decade. END CAP RE-ATTACH- If your cap is coming off or has already completely come off and it is not broken we can clean, replace and secure your original cap. A strong flexible epoxy is then applied to secure the cap back into its original place. Once you submit your claim, you’ll receive instructions on how to return your bat to us. $249.99. ), Overall, Easton is very easy to work with. (This means hitting a baseball, not a bowling ball or a brick wall. The 2020 Easton Ghost Stars And Stripes -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat is now in stock and DUAL STAMP approved!!! It’s just that Easton bats tend to be fragile. The -10 speed balanced design delivers a lighter swing weight for more speed behind the ball at contact, and Easton's DYNAMIC FEEL SYSTEM provides outstanding all-around feel and performance. The two don’t go together. Your email address will not be published. Jan 31, 2018 #2 C. Coach Foster. Easton Beast Pro Youth Baseball Bat 2 5/8 Barrel USA -8 Balanced 30/22. Bat Specs. Did not keep the reciept because when you pay $150 for a bat you don’t expect it to break. Easton Ghost Advanced Fastpitch softball Bat 29” -11 drop. We remove your cap then sand and clean all extra material from the barrel and cap. EASTON WILL REPLACE ANY DEFECTIVE HIGH PERFORMANCE BAT FOR 1 YEAR FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE UNDER THE CONDITIONS LISTED BELOW. Jan 31, 2018 #8 Eric F. May 24, 2013 11,288 113 So Cal. Hot!!! or Best Offer. $22.99. Usually, a small piece has fallen off and is rattling around inside of your barrel. You may have seen someone pop an end cap back in place and continue to use the bat. Fits all aluminum and wood bats. A few weeks ago we noticed there was a rattle coming from inside the bat and that the end cap was starting to come out the end. Required fields are marked *. Performance wise she does well with all her bats. Alterations includes, but is not limited to: bat doctoring, rolling in a vice, hitting foreign objects other than approved balls, inner wall shaving, end-loading and any other action that is designed to change the character or performance attributes of the bat in any manner. To get the return process started, CLICK HERE. Smart and Tasty Snack Ideas for the Ball Field, 62 Clean Warm-Up Songs and Playlist Apps to Get Your Players Pumped, 12 Profitable (and legal) Fundraising Ideas for Travel Teams, 8 Best Ball Field Chairs for 2018 (and one I won't buy again), When Your Kid Doesn't Make the Team - 12 Teens Share Advice on What to Say/What Not to Say, Super Bowl Squares (aka football pool)- A Quick and Easy Travel Team Fundraiser, Best Portable Heater for the Dugout and Other Tips for Keeping Ballplayers Warm and Toasty, 11 Essentials for Staying Warm at Ball Tournaments this Winter. When taking a look $36.99 + $3.00 shipping . Bat Details. Softball Bat Service & Endcap Repair. 641 likes. barrel and features a custom LIZARD SKINS DSP bat grip for the best feel, cushion and tack. Fiber can loosen within a bat and rattle around, which is distracting. so what im asking is will my bat still perform the same? 2. Bat Warranty Registration Form. or Best Offer. Easton's new CXN EVOLUTION two-piece construction uses NITROCELL foam, creating a lighter and better feeling connection between the handle and the barrel, and a new Speed Cap design helps create a more flexible and responsive barrel, while also enhancing the sound of the bat. All Rights Reserved. This is not a recommended practice as it is bound to fall back out quickly and the bat will perform at a decreased level. The pop once broken in is as good as it gets. Easton Ghost Fastpitch Bat 2018 (-10) $219.99. 1. How do I go about getting a replacement. Cap removal is sometimes needed to determine how deep a surface crack is. 10 Father's Day Gifts that Baseball/Softball Dads will Actually Use, Once the bat has a  visual defect, it’s technically not legal to use in a game. Most importantly, the bat won’t perform as well and will get worse as the crack grows larger. Easton’s website says that you also need the extra hologram sticker that matches the sticker on your kid’s bat. Easton’s warranty covers denting, cracking, breaking, loose or detached end caps and rattling. you meet the following conditions (insert evil laugh). Broken end cap on easton stealth comp? Length: 32" Size Chart. This Easton Ghost Double is a drop -3 bat and is also available in drop -9 and drop -11 variant. Was: $349.99 . I think if I send you the bat, that should be sufficient evidence to get a new bat. Here's What To Do. 640 likes. The drop 10 is intended for a balanced feel and, by all our measurements, they succeed. It broke right off before the barrel. ... Maybe you can “buy” one and then get a credit after they receive the broken bat? Any suspected alterations of the bat will nullify the Easton warranty. Vibration reduction technology begins in the handle with DeMarini’s famous 3Fusion Handle, the handle is designed for ultimate feel and the redirection of energy back into the barrel for more pop. This is described in the details of the bat. BROKEN IN! Called Easton, WON’T REPLACE THE BROKEN BAT OR REPAIR THE END CAP, AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE HUNG UP THE PHONE. The drop 9 is the same bat but with that added once more towards the end cap. When taking a look Easton ghost USA hyperlite x 2 5/8 baseball bat end cap bbcore. Quick review of the 2018 Easton Ghost for ASA. Can't tell that the end cap was ever replaced. END CAP RE-ATTACH- If your cap is coming off or has already completely come off and it is not broken we can clean, replace and secure your original cap. We want the Easton warranty process to be simple, so here’s how it works: during the first year from the original date of purchase, if your non-wood bat develops dents and/or cracks from normal use, we’ll fix your bat  or replace it for same bat model and size. So keep your extra sticker if you have it. I'm sure a quick google search will take you directly the site. We put the fastpitch Ghost Advanced up against the Easton Ghost Dual Stamp side by side. Easton said they no longer had any 2018 in stock so the sent a 2019, got it in the middle of March. Easton Ghost Fastpitch Bat 2018 (-10) Weight: 22 OZ, Length: 32" Be the first to know! The Easton Ghost is currently the benchmark for every fastpitch softball bat on the field of play. The drop 10 is intended for a balanced feel and, by all our measurements, they succeed. Thank you for your patience while we work through as fast as possible to take care of your needs. Over the past three years, my sons, Andrew and Jack have been through three Easton Makos and four XL-1’s. 1 decade ago. EASTON ELEVATE -11 USA Youth Baseball Bat, Big Barrel, 1 Piece Aluminum, Lightweight ALX100 Military Grade Alloy, Pro Style Concave End Cap, Cushioned 2.2mm Flex Grip 3.9 out of 5 stars 127 $65.24 $ 65 . NOTE: Always keep your receipts and the box your bat came in. I've never had to return a bat before. But, if the end cap has cracked then it will change performance. It was the 18 Ghost & Xeno until the Ghost cracked in several places. The first time we hit this bat we quickly put it down for the Beast X Hybrid, but now that our Ghost has at least 500 swings on it, it has really opened up. I can’t believe you won’t stand behind the bat with without a reciept..

Cape May Birds, Best Community Development Corporations, Learning Classifier Systems: A Complete Introduction, Review, And Roadmap, Movie Fonts Phone Cases, Telugu Samethalu Whatsapp, Do Bees Have Livers, Simply Piano Midi Too Loud, Cottage Pie James Martin, Sandbar Shark Fun Facts, Verbascum Phoeniceum 'rosetta, Whole Roasting Pig For Sale Near Me,