kershaw ken onion scallion Smallest Capital City In Europe, At What Temperature Do Human Cells Die, Murphey Middle School, John Carradine Horror, Border Collie Pups For Sale North Ayrshire, Plains Rhyming Words, Leighton Meester Movies And Tv Shows, Uhi Adventure Education, Elsa International Board, 2002 To 2006 Toyota Camry For Sale, Kaslo Weather Hourly, Volkswagen Ameo Diesel Price, Rowing Machine Benefits Weight Loss, " /> Smallest Capital City In Europe, At What Temperature Do Human Cells Die, Murphey Middle School, John Carradine Horror, Border Collie Pups For Sale North Ayrshire, Plains Rhyming Words, Leighton Meester Movies And Tv Shows, Uhi Adventure Education, Elsa International Board, 2002 To 2006 Toyota Camry For Sale, Kaslo Weather Hourly, Volkswagen Ameo Diesel Price, Rowing Machine Benefits Weight Loss, " /> Skip to Content

kershaw ken onion scallion

, We need one with a ceramic blade so we don’t have to keep giving them away at concerts…. Compare. The locking liner locks the blade open so it can't accidentally close during use. Ships USPS usually with-in 24 hours of payment and often the same day. Product description Scallion - BlackManufacture ID: 1620XKershaw's Ken Onion Scallion offers high-performance styling and all the convenience of the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system in a slightly larger knife. Kershaw 1620c Ken Onion Camo Scallion Folding Knife With SpeedSafe S + $52.42 Brand New. Kershaw 1620RD Technical Specs: This knife comes in a gray 410 stainless steel handle and a 420HC stainless steel fine edge blade. Sign Up to the KnifeCenter Newsletter for exclusive offers! The blade is in good shape. There is not a belt clip or safety. I lost my first one putting up Christmas lights in front of the house in the bushes that I asked for a metal detector for Christmas and even with that I couldn’t find it so I bought another scallion. If you can get past those two points, then the Scallion could be a great EDC option. This is a great size for Every Day Carry (EDC). It opens good and locks tight. The handles are also in good shape with some rubbing along the edges. And to ensure your handy little blade is always ready when you need it, the Scallion is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening. Keep up the quality reviews……. I too am a big fan of Ken Onion and you can smell an Onion-y design from across the room. We regret any inconvenience. Price: US $38.00. By using our website you consent to our Cookie Policy. Kershaw’s Ken Onion line consists of (in increasing order of size) the Chive, Scallion, Leek and Shallot. A Kershaw assisted opening Ken Onion Scallion 1620H3 pocket knife. C $63.57. Small enough that the weight doesn’t feel heavy but cuts well. See a knife you really want, but can’t shell out the cash all at once? For safety, the Scallion has two locking systems. Sign in to check out Check out as guest . This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. New . Add to Cart. Kershaw Scallion Knives - Framelock and Linerlock Models Kershaw Scallion knives are sized in between the size of a Kershaw Chive and a Kershaw Leek. FAST 'N FREE. He is recognized as an authority on daily carry knives and has consulted with knife companies on product design. This blade shape is capable for EDC tasks like breaking down boxes, opening mail, and food preparation. If you are in the market for a high quality and affordable EDC knife, the Scallion is a blade that you may want to consider. One of Kershaw's newest Scallions is wearing a coat of navy blue or-as they at Kershaw call it, "shop coat blue." The Speed-Safe torsion bar assisted opening allow this knife to be opened with one push. My present job I need a larger blade so I use my Kershaw “Needs Work” or Tension, or Blur knife, but they do add weight and does more damage to pockets. C $49.45. Bubba, Good point! Please enter your zip code for a shipping estimate. Kershaw has their liner locks and steel frame locks dialed in pretty well, and the lock on my Scallion is no exception. We now offer 60-day payment plans on most knives over $349. Just pull back on the ambidextrous blade protrusion or push on the thumbstud and the blade moves out of the handle, ready for use. The blade is built of high-carbon 420HC stainless steel for good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance. Wipe away debris and, if needed, wash with a mild detergent. A black Scallion with KERSHAW on the front handle. The frame lock 410 stainless steel handles are bead blast finished as is the 420HC blade (plain). Overall Quality, Blade Sharpness, Ease of Opening, Weight, Pocket Clip, Lock Type. Pocket Clip, Overall Quality, Lock Ease of Use, Handle Feel, Blade Sharpness, Ease of Opening, Lock Type. It’s a great size for EDC, the materials are decent given the price point, the knife is well executed, is comfortable to use, made in the USA, and retails for under $50. Ken Onion has about a million knives that make him famous. See all the photos for more details. Master knife designer Ken Onion has led the charge for Kershaw in recent years to make some of the finest knives on the market. 1 Watching. Brand New. But just because it's smaller doesn't mean the Scallion isn't mighty. Delivery times are not guaranteed. Assisted Opening Allows Safe & Speedy Blade Deployment! This post contains affiliate links. He founded the site in 2010, and for the first 5 years Dan wrote all of the reviews and recorded all of the video reviews. 420HC is regarded as a low end steel, although if it is heat treated properly, it can perform fine for daily tasks. Portions of the following content are served by a 3rd party. Designed by custom knifemaker Ken Onion, the Scallion is a slim, lightweight knife with very fast blade deployment and superb fit and finish. And to ensure that it won't accidentally open during transport, the Scallion is also equipped with a Tip-Lock slider to lock the blade closed when folded. C $66.27. Certainly there are some high points. Filed Under: EDC Knives, Folding Knives, Kershaw, Made in the USA, USA Made EDC Knives Tagged With: 420HC, Ken Onion, Made in the USA. But just because it's smaller doesn't mean the Scallion isn't mighty. The Kershaw Scallion Knives were designed by custom knife maker and innovator Ken Onion. Try Prime All Go Search EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Orders Try Prime Cart. To take advantage, follow the steps below: Kershaw 1620 Ken Onion Scallion Assisted Flipper Knife 2.25" Bead Blast Plain Blade, Black GFN Handles, Overall Quality, Handle Feel, Blade Sharpness, Handle Material, Weight, Ease of Opening, Lock Type. From United States; SPONSORED. Due to this manufacturer's corporate policy, we are unable to ship this product outside the U.S. and Canada. Yet it can handle just about any cutting task you’d ask it to—from breaking down a cardboard box to cutting twine to cutting apple slices for lunch. The action on the Scallion is snappy and reliable. He began designing for Kershaw in 1998 and has designed several of their most popular models. Some say the size is just right. Kershaw Ken Onion A/O Scallion 1620PUR Pocket Knife. 420HC has great corrosion resistance although the edge retention is not going to be on par with something like 440C. *Minimum purchase required will be lower with the purchase of Double Points items. Kershaw Ken Onion Scallion Assisted 2-1/4" Plain Blade, Camo Aluminum Handle . Item: KER1620C . Item: KER8750TOLBW . The recurve is good for slicing although it makes the knife more difficult to sharpen. It had no rust on it from being in the snow all winter which I found fantastic. Learn how your comment data is processed. You are totally right, this is an extremely solid smaller knife. Ken Onion is known for designing curvy (“organic”) looking knives, and the Scallion fights right in to that theme. The Scallion is a flipper, equipped with Kershaw’s Speed Safe assisted opening mechanism. So, for the price it’s a great knife. Kershaw Emerson CQC-6K … The pocket clip is rather large and only allows for right hand tip down carry. Still, there is much to like about this one and you listed many valid reasons.

Smallest Capital City In Europe, At What Temperature Do Human Cells Die, Murphey Middle School, John Carradine Horror, Border Collie Pups For Sale North Ayrshire, Plains Rhyming Words, Leighton Meester Movies And Tv Shows, Uhi Adventure Education, Elsa International Board, 2002 To 2006 Toyota Camry For Sale, Kaslo Weather Hourly, Volkswagen Ameo Diesel Price, Rowing Machine Benefits Weight Loss,