my place restaurant newtown, ct Outdoor Drinking Fountain Parts, Samsung Convection Oven Replacement Parts, Female Endurance Athletes, Speech Transition Examples, L'oreal Extraordinary Oil In Cream Review, Genmymodel Open Source, Another Name For Castor Oil, Baked Rainbow Trout Recipes Jamie Oliver, " /> Outdoor Drinking Fountain Parts, Samsung Convection Oven Replacement Parts, Female Endurance Athletes, Speech Transition Examples, L'oreal Extraordinary Oil In Cream Review, Genmymodel Open Source, Another Name For Castor Oil, Baked Rainbow Trout Recipes Jamie Oliver, " /> Skip to Content

my place restaurant newtown, ct

48 South Main Street, Newtown, CT 06470 (203) 491-2992. Search. near. More. Sandy Hook, CT 06482 203-491-1201 info: kristina@figswoodfiredbistro.net Order food online at My Place Pizza & Restaurant, Newtown with Tripadvisor: See 129 unbiased reviews of My Place Pizza & Restaurant, ranked #12 on Tripadvisor among 47 restaurants in Newtown. 82 Reviews (203) 270-7061 Website. My Place Restaurant Deals in Newtown, CT 06470 Sign up to get alerts as soon as new deals are found. Gallery. HOME; MENUS. My Place Pizza & Restaurant is a restaurant located in Newtown, Connecticut. Farmhouse Restaurant located in Newtown, CT is a restaurant specializing in farm-to-table fare from local farms, fishermen and breweries too. My Place Restaurant is a restaurant located in Newtown, Connecticut at 8 Queen Street. I stop here every time I come through the area. Restaurants American Restaurants Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch Restaurants (2) (203) 426-6881. Order Online . Next Delivery at 5:00pm on Nov 13. My Place Pizza & Restaurant in Newtown, CT. 4.39 with 37 ratings, reviews and opinions. 7 menu pages, ⭐ 295 reviews - My Place Restaurant menu in Newtown. My name is Laura Schiller Mackay. YEARS IN BUSINESS. 5 star food. Figs Wood Fired Bistro is a restaurant featuring local, seasonal, farm fresh American favorites with a twist. Toro. Get directions, reviews and information for My Place Restaurant in Newtown, CT. My Place Restaurant 8 Queen St Newtown CT 06470. Aristotel Zoto, Owner and the Newtown Pizza Palace & Restaurant Staff. George Wachsmuth-- Great burgers..and a restaurant full of history, maintaining it's tradition! Saved to Favorites. 8 Queen St Newtown, CT 06470 Map & Directions. Lucas Local is a seafood-centric restaurant offering fresh and delicious New England oysters and seafood in Newtown, CT. The service was excellent; a server/manager named Sunny helped us out and she was great. Get at Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy » More Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy Deals » 62% Off. BRUNCH; DINNER; KID'S MENU; HAPPY HOUR HAPPENINGS; DAILY SPECIALS; FAMILY PLATTERS; EVENTS & PROMOTIONS; PRIVATE PARTIES; PHOTO GALLERY; CONTACT; 43 S. Main Street . Today 12:00 AM - 1:00 AM All Hours +12032707061 View Website View Menu. About. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . The tiramisu was awesome and so was the antipasto salad. Skip to main content. They also … Opening Hours. Men's Haircut with Optional Camouflage Color at Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy (Up to 60% Off) Nearby • Newtown • 1.53 mi. 105 Church Hill Rd. Daily Menu. Located in Sandy Hook section of Newtown. About Market Place; Virtual Tour; Reservations My Place Restaurant. Gift Cards. Top Deals Nearby. The food was good, but since I'm a pizza snob being from New Haven, I can't say it was my favorite. I lived in Newtown and Joanne , Patricia and I rode the bus together. The food was good, but since I'm a pizza snob being from New Haven, I can't say it was my favorite. 84 Reviews (203) 270-7061 Website. My Place Restaurant  Add to Favorites (203) 270-7061. Delivery & Pickup Options - 82 reviews of My Place Restaurant "I have been meaning to go to My Place for over a year and I was not disappointed. Order delivery online from My Place Restaurant in Newtown instantly with Seamless! 60% Off . Find 6 listings related to My Place Restaurant in Newtown on YP.com. Based on ratings and reviews from users from all over the web, this restaurant is a Great Restaurant. Indoor and outdoor seating is available! Today: 6:00 am - 1:00 am. Preorder. 8 Queen Street, Newtown, CT 06470-2122. Menu About Reviews. King's Breakfast & Lunch. 8 Queen Street, Newtown, CT 06470 Directions. Reservations. CT; Newtown; Restaurants; Pizza; My Place Restaurant; CCPA. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for My Place Restaurant locations in Newtown, CT. Find the driving directions and contact information for My Place Restaurant and other Buffets in the 06470 zip code. Search restaurants or dishes. Jack I would love to talk with you. Hours & Location; Menus; About About Us; About the Team; Events Happenings; We will bring the raw bar to you ; Catering; Contact; Press; Jobs; Invest; Email Signup. Testimonials. 1 Reviews of My Place Restaurant in Newtown, CT specializing in Restaurants - “ My Place is a great restaurant that is basically Italian but serves a little bit of everything. Tonight Off the Hook Trio at My Place in Newtown Ct.#myplace #newtownct. ADDRESS . Delivery & Pickup Options - 84 reviews of My Place Restaurant "I have been meaning to go to My Place for over a year and I was not disappointed. My Place Pizza & Restaurant: Best swordfish - See 128 traveller reviews, 3 candid photos, and great deals for Newtown, CT, at Tripadvisor. Best Sports Bar Restaurant, great food, fun for yourself and friends and family, in Newtown Connecticut We continue to do no-contact take out. 32 Church Hill Road, Newtown, CT. 06470. Order Online. 5. Advertisement. The service is very good and the food is great. Demitra Potter-- Excellent grilled chicken salads! From individual diners to business meetings to special gatherings, and of course, families, My Place Pizza and Restaurant is a great place for anyone to enjoy a delicious meal in a welcoming atmosphere. One egg any style. 20 recommendations for My Place Restaurant from neighbors in Newtown, CT. Connect with neighborhood businesses on Nextdoor. Welcome! This restaurant serves new york strip steak, bbq chicken, small 10" 6 slices, broccoli rabe, homemade meatballs or italian sausage, margherita, and lobster ravioli. 271 S Main St. Newtown, CT 06470. Try LA Bamba. Important message from Farmhouse Restaurant… She often stayed overnight at my home. My Place Restaurant - 8 Queen St, Newtown, Connecticut 06470 - Rated 4.5 based on 126 Reviews "Wonderful experience yet again!! Be one of the first to review. Online Orders. My Place Restaurant 8 Queen St Newtown CT 06470. Best Dining in Newtown, Connecticut: See 3,809 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 51 Newtown restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. I remember my Mom telling us to stop giggling and go to sleep. Our Menus. Sign in. The service was excellent; a server/manager named Sunny helped us out and she was great. Joanne and I were close friends. Serving great food, with great service at reasonable prices has been the mantra at Newtown's My Place Restaurant for over 30 years. Enter an address. Sign in; Events Owners Help. From Business: Sal e Pepe in Newtown, CT serves authentic northern Italian cuisine and specializes in veal, steak, seafood and pasta specialties.The restaurant, conveniently… 4. Welcome to Market Place Kitchen & Bar. We are My Place Restaurant, located in Newtown. It is a family-owned business and it shows. Interested in eating in My Place Pizza & Restaurant? Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Home. My Place Pizza & Restaurant: dinner - See 129 traveler reviews, 3 candid photos, and great deals for Newtown, CT, at Tripadvisor. Check out this restaurant's features and options and find driving directions, so you can spend more time eating and less time figuring out how to get there. Pizza, Bars, Caterers (1 Review) OPEN NOW. Jobs. Learn more about the american food we aim to craft, like our mouthwatering menu items such as chili . Visit Website Order Online View Menu Email Business Suggest an Edit. #monroesocial #monroect #ct #offthehooktrio #ctmusicscene ##myplaceresto #connecticutmusic #eastonct #ctmusicians #bridgeport #electricbass #electricguitar #percussion #steveclarke (at My Place Restaurant) Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. I went to Immaculate with Joanne and Patricia. Buffets in Newtown, Connecticut. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch Restaurants in Newtown, CT. Closed. Restaurants near My Place Pizza & Restaurant, Newtown on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near My Place Pizza & Restaurant in Newtown, Connecticut. 8 Queen Street. I had the Chicken Parm last night and the servings are...” Judy's Book. The tiramisu was awesome and so was the antipasto salad. Breakfast Restaurants in Newtown on YP.com. Eggs. Printable Menu. Welcome! 41. Newtown, CT. 203-491-2840. Liz Kline-- It's been over 20 years since I had this pizza, but remember ordering it and picking it up. $19.95pp Thanksgiving Menu My Place Restaurant. My Place Restaurant - 8 Queen St, Newtown, Connecticut 06470 - Rated 4.6 based on 152 Reviews "Wonderful experience yet again!!

Outdoor Drinking Fountain Parts, Samsung Convection Oven Replacement Parts, Female Endurance Athletes, Speech Transition Examples, L'oreal Extraordinary Oil In Cream Review, Genmymodel Open Source, Another Name For Castor Oil, Baked Rainbow Trout Recipes Jamie Oliver,