spyderco endura 4 Bedtime Poems For Kids, Chris-craft Corsair 27, Dulhan Wahi Jo Piya Man Bhaye Actress Name, 12 Lb Rubber Hex Dumbbells, Johnnie Wod Reddit, Lake Allegan, Mi Real Estate, Marcy Cardio Mini-cycle, Wowhead Classic Armory, " /> Bedtime Poems For Kids, Chris-craft Corsair 27, Dulhan Wahi Jo Piya Man Bhaye Actress Name, 12 Lb Rubber Hex Dumbbells, Johnnie Wod Reddit, Lake Allegan, Mi Real Estate, Marcy Cardio Mini-cycle, Wowhead Classic Armory, " /> Skip to Content

spyderco endura 4

However, you will want to take care with the tip as it is fairly thin. Nice review and great comments section too that’s keeping the review alive since 2011! Perhaps this might be the issue for some folks? The knife features a quad-mount pocket clip, meaning you can reposition the pocket clip for tip-up or tip-down carry, as well as for left-handed or right-handed carry. Spyderco Endura 4 custom Micarta scales (v.3) August 15, 2014. Another great knife. Zome (pronounced "zoh-may") is a class of Japanese handicrafts that focuses on dyeing textiles. Spyderco Endura 4 Lightweight Signature Folder Knife with 3.80" VG-10 Steel Blade and Purple FRN Handle - PlainEdge - C10FPPR FRONT-RUNNER - The Endura 4 sets the standard as one of the best-selling folding knives ever made. Generally speaking the Endura is a well thought out knife that gets the job done. This knife has a 3.75″ blade, yet it is deceptively thin and light. Our Top 5 Brands of 2020. It is 5″ closed, weighs about 3.6 ounces, has a black clip and blue handle scales. Free shipping . Spyderco Endura 4 Lockback Knife Blue FRN VG-10 C10FPBL Stainless Pocket Knives. April 5, 2015. Best EDC Knives Out of stock. Spyderco's Endura knife was one of the first of its kind on the market. Filed Under: EDC Knives, Folding Knives, Spyderco, Tactical Knives Tagged With: FRN, lockback, Made in Japan, VG-10. This is an excellent choice if your looking for a larger-size EDC knife. I especially like how the clip can be mounted on any of the 4 corners of the knife. Add to cart. But for light to medium use, the Endura handle should hold up well and provide the user a lot of use. LOW FRICTION - This knife features a blade ground with flat bevels that extend from the spine all the way to the cutting edge. The 3.75-inch blade, which is made out of medium grade stainless steel (VG-10), gives you a total length of 8.75-inches – pretty big for a folder. Black Titanium Deep Pocket Clip For Spyderco Endura 4 FRN, Stretch FRN, Police FRN & Matriarch FRN. My only real gripe is that there is a potential for blade play to develop. I’ve heard some good things about back pocket carry. The Spyderco Delica 4 and Delica 4 SS, Endura 4 and Endura 4 SS knives are improved versions of the original Delica and Endura Spyderco knives-featuring beefy blades made of VG10 stainless steel, with notched thumb rests and larger opening holes. I know a couple people who keep a little knife back there. £95.95. Spyderco has massaged this design over the years and it remains a classic choice among enthusiasts. Produced by Maxpedition. It only loses out of a 5 Star rating due to the Sabre Grind. I ordered the Endura 4 a few years ago. In came a hurry up call from a USMC unit for a number of the blades. Almost all manufacturing for VG-10 is made in Japan. Spyderco has had the Endura in its catalog for decades, and the latest version features several refinements over its predecessors, and is offered in a variety of handle colors. Spyderco Endura 4 Review. Spyderco Endura 4 custom G10 scales (v.6 “Batman” theme) December 13, 2014. The Spyderco Endura makes use of a large 13mm thumb hole for deployment. My extra large hands don’t wrap around the narrow handle well. Buck Knives Buck of … You can’t get anything else in there, but that’s an efficient enough use of a back pocket. Today it remains one of our most popular models and continues to set the standard for all other knives of its breed. The blade also comes with slip resistant jimping in the … Only drawback for me is that I think the actual blade is too long for my EDC tasks. Generally, I like the FRN handle, it keeps the knife light, is comfortable, and comes in a variety of colors, including blue, white, gray, green, brown, orange and yes, even camo. Search Advanced search. The clip rides decently low and offers good retention in the pocket. Free shipping . The Endura 4 is the ideal pocket knife for Spyderco fans that find the Delica too small. Spyderco lists the Endure 4 FRN knife for $114.95 on their website. I should have noticed this problem right away. Jul 4, 2009 #2. knifetester. FRN is a polymer mixed with glass fiber that is injection molded and formed into a sleek textured handle, creating a lightweight yet high-strength knife handle. The texture is Spyderco’s proprietary “bi-directional texturing” and allows for a firm grip in almost any condition. The owner expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Spyderco, Inc. for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, possession, ownership, transportation, or use of the item in violation of applicable federal, state and local laws or regulations. A sturdy back lock mechanism housed in the handle locks the blade securely open when in use yet allows easy ambidextrous lock release. All Endura 4 Lightweights are distinguished by their skeletonized stainless steel liners and injection-molded fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) handles. Bad grinds and off center blades being the biggest offenders. You get a 3.75" blade in a sub 4 ounce package which isn't very common in larger folders. The regular Spyderco Endura 4 is an excellent blade but in my earlier review I termed it "Slightly Imperfect." Price: $105.00 & FREE Shipping. It is also reasonably priced and comes in a wide variety of blade styles and handles. There are many higher end steels on the market these days, but given the price of the knife and its intended use as a working tool, I think VG10 was a reasonable choice here. My mode of thinking changed. In my opinion, this was a decent choice. Fast delivery from our own stock ; Extended free-return policy until 31-01-2021; Specifications. The Spyderco Endura 4 FFG– which stands for FRN Flat Ground – is a relatively inexpensive pocketknife. LIGHT AND DURABLE - This Endura handle is fabricated with Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon. To wit: - The VG-10 Seki City (Japan) Stainless Steel Blade offers great corrosion resistance and edge retention, but can be resharpened by the layman with a little research and practice (see You Tube! I have had models in both ZDP 189 and VG10. From $ 23.00. Technical Specs . My middle finger fits partially in front but mostly rests on ridge. 4.8 out of 5 … Spyderco Endura Flat Ground 3-3/4" ZDP-189 Satin Plain Blade, Gre… Get it as soon as Mon, Nov 16. 18+ In Stock. As always, any and all support is greatly appreciated. I’ve noticed the Seki City knives have been real sloppy recently (2014 on). The Endura 4 is the ideal pocket knife for Spyderco fans that find the Delica too small. In stock. Really want to add my 2 cents on the Endura. The Endura has a well implemented pocket clip. All in all, the Spyderco Endura 4 is a great knife with a proud pedigree, evident in the care and materials used in its production. Not rubbing the liner but close. The Spyderco Endura 4 FFG – which stands for FRN Flat Ground – is a relatively inexpensive pocketknife. WIDE SPECTRUM … I love the choice in colors and I totally agree – the new orange version is sweet. Will NOT fit G10 model. Not sure. It fits great in a back pocket of jeans or slacks, with my wallet. It will work, but it is a bit overkill. Combi deal. As a lover of large EDC knives the Endura spoke to me, and it wasn’t long before I had one in my pocket. Thanks!! Required fields are marked *. Modification of products, materials, measurements, technical specifications and availability can occur. 15—a unique blade material produced by Takefu Special Steel Company, Ltd. of Japan. I have a couple complaints about them. I am amazed at how sharp and eager to cut the flat ground VG-10 blade is. The materials and fit and finish are both very good, I love how everything is fully ambidextrous, and the choice of handle color is fun. Knives Not Included. Spyderco Endura 4 Lockback Knife British Racing Green FRN ZDP-189 Steel C10PGRE. The knife I am reviewing began developing some blade play after months of daily carry. Custom Made Titanium Deep Carry Pocket Clip For Spyderco Knife. Best Survival Knives With 4 way carry, right or left hand, tip up or tip down you have every possible choice of carry positions. Very convenient for me. Spyderco’s use of this material on its widespread models have given VG-10 a bigger market. He founded the site in 2010, and for the first 5 years Dan wrote all of the reviews and recorded all of the video reviews. £ 13,56 £ 16,95. $112.00. Molded in a signature British Racing Green color, the fiberglass-reinforced-nylon handle features Bi-Directional Texturing™ for a secure, non-slip grip and a four-position hourglass pocket clip that supports left or right-side tip-up or tip-down carry. Yes this is a nice big knife with excellent ergonomics. The Endura is a great slicer, and the long slim blade is also good at penetrating soft targets. The handle is m… Again, it’s unwieldy even with a good grip. In the 1980’s, the original Spyderco Endura blazed a trail as one of the first lightweight clip-carry folding knives. Although there are a lot more “gee whiz” options out there today with super steels and fancy materials, the Endura remains a no-nonsense choice for a larger EDC or tactical offering. WIDE SPECTRUM OF HANDLE COLORS - Whether you enjoy bright colors or neutrals, our Endura 4 Flat Ground knives are designed to suit every taste. Just a heads up, the particular knife I am reviewing, the one that is shown in the pictures, is the Spyderco Endura 4 ZDP-189 Steel FRN Handle FFG (Full Flat Ground) knife. Top. ‘What do you expect ? He is recognized as an authority on daily carry knives and has consulted with knife companies on product design. This grind reduces drag during cutting and decreases overall weight. There's also an etched Spyderco bug on the left side of the blade. Combi deal. Because of the handle of FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) the knife is still lightweight. Think about it, how great to have a knife that can be an everyday carry for utility work but still be long and thin enough to slice an apple without it chunking apart after being wedged by the broad shoulders of so common to other blades. Black Friday Spyderco Endura 4 Lightweight British Racing Green ZDP-189 Endura 4 Lightweight British Racing Green ZDP-189 — Plain Edge For Sale. The Endura uses a back lock, also called lock back or mid lock. Spyderco Endura 4 Full-Flat Ground. I really appreciate the time and research you put into the knife reviews and pictures. Your email address will not be published. So, I’m one of the few that is not a big Endura/Delica fan. I was dismayed when I started using my Endura that it had vertical blade play. Fans of thumb holes will no doubt be very satisfied with the one on the Endura. Over all F and F on all isn’t great. The handle has skelotonized and nested steel liners which give the endura 4 a little extra rigidity over the endura 3 without adding much weight. posted August 12, 2019. category Custom scales, Endura 4, G10, Milled graphic, Spyderco. The Endura utilizes a lock back to lock the blade in place. Yeah, the Endura’s width (owing to the thumbhole) and length can make it a bit of a pocket hog despite being thin and light. Spyderco Endura 4 (v.4) and Delica 4 (v.6) custom G10 scales. I have sharpened my Endura 4 numerous times, and I still haven’t been able to get a nice sharp edge on it. Until, that is, you pull it out for a task, then all of a sudden you’ve got 3.75″ of serious cutting edge in your hand, with a full, roomy and grippy handle to help you use it. Spyderco Delica 4 ZOME Glow in the Dark *Distributor Exclusive* $100.77. I’ve read on forums what people have said to others with similiar problems- ‘it’s only a $65 production knife’. Spyderco Endura 4 FRN ~ C10BK  Cena s DPH : 2430 Kč Spyderco Endura 4 FRN ~ C10BK Endura 4 ComboEdge Black FRN Endura 4 PlainEdge Black FRN Endura 4 SpyderEdge Black FRN length overall 8 3/4" (222 mm) blade length 3 3/4" (96 mm) blade steel VG-10 length closed 5" (127 mm) cutting edge 3 7/16" (88 mm) weight 3.6 oz. $87.50. Before purchasing, I read dozens of reviews on how the Endura fits large-Xlarge hands. RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT After putting in the order with Spyderco, and this being a new knife on the market I asked why? Spyderco Endura 4 custom G10 scales (v.4.1) October 14, 2014. I totally agree – an orange Endura would be pretty wild. Spyderco Endura 4 ZDP-189 British Racing Green C10PGRE pocket knife. The flagship version of the design includes a stout saber-ground VG-10 stainless steel blade with a choice of PlainEdge™, CombinationEdge™, or SpyderEdge™ configurations. Free shipping . YOU SAVE £ 24.00. Custom Made Titanium Deep Carry Pocket Clip For Spyderco Knife. Pictures In This Set. Choose Options. I have the same problem with the Delica. Sorry for the long rant but I actually deleted all my Boston sarcasm. It’s also very quick to deploy due to the classic ‘Spydie Hole’ as the thumb finds the hole quicker than it would a thumb stud. The original Spyderco Endura was released in 1990 and in the decades since it has become the standard bearer for the modern pocket clip EDC knife. Nice review and pictures! Spyderco's Endura 4 combines excellent features to provide an effective, but "pocketable" knife, for occasional use in most everyday applications. Spyderco Endura 4 knives have a little more weight but a slimmer handle thickness. Details & FREE Returns Return this item for free. RECENT ARTICLES. Thank you very much. I will say that it isn’t the strongest handle design, even with the steel liners, and that is probably my biggest issue with the FRN Endura. 4.9 out of 5 stars 111 ratings. All Endura 4 Lightweights are distinguished by their skeletonized stainless steel liners and injection-molded fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) handles. Spyderco Endura 4 custom G10 scales (v.6 “Batman” theme) December 13, 2014. All members of the Endura 4 family include a four-position clip, a high-strength back lock mechanism, and Trademark Round Hole. ... My Endura 4 wharncliffe is 3.39 oz and the Siren is 3.46 oz, so you're looking at roughly the same weight as an Endura 4 despite the larger, more palm filling handle and longer cutting edge. Spyderco Endura 4 Lightweight Signature Folder Knife with 3.80" VG-10 Steel Blade and Purple FRN Handle - PlainEdge - C10FPPR . Endura 4. Spyderco Endura 4 knives have a little more weight but a slimmer handle thickness. The Spyderco Endura 4 Knife was designed to be a pocket knife anyone can afford. Spyderco Endura 4 Lightweight Signature Folder Knife with 3.80" ZDP-189 Steel Blade and British Racing Green FRN Handle - PlainEdge - C10PGRE. The Endura, along with its ¾-scale sibling Delica, has been a staple of the Spyderco lineup since its debut in 1990.The waved variant of the Endura was produced in a limited run of 500 units during Endura 3 production, and became a full production variant when the Endura 4 debuted in 2006. It makes it so I forget it’s there. The plain-Jane Spyderco Endura 4 may be lacking in exotic blade steel and handle material but it is a classic design that is nearing it’s 25th Anniversary! Endura 4 S110V YOWZA!!! 7th Sep 2020 . Like I mentioned earlier, the Endura 4 is a larger version of the Delica 4, so they’re blade shapes are very similar… The Endura’s blade is a little bit longer than the Delica, and even though it’s a little bit more slender, it generally has a similar leaf-like blade, which I think looks very attractive… I remember when I first saw this blade at a local gun show. I hear ya on the long blade too – I have a buddy who EDCs one and it’s just too much knife for me for an EDC utility knife. On paper , it seems excellent and I agree with your review. I believe in keeping my knives good and sharp. I think this is due to the design of the knife. Sort by. Spyderco's Endura 4 combines excellent features to provide an effective, but "pocketable" knife, for occasional use in most everyday applications. The Endura knife features a molded FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) handle with Bi-Directional texturing for traction and improved ergonomics. I stopped desiring safe queens, specialized steels, knife batons, “only one knife” and started thinking in terms of daily and varied usages wherein other people in the circle had the same affordable knife. Top 10 Torches for 2020. Spyderco Endura 4 FFG Folding Plain Edge Knife – Amazon / Blade HQ. A SECURE GRIP - To provide a non slip grip, these knives are molded with our patented pattern, Bi-Directional Texturing. Dan is the creator of BladeReviews.com. I appreciate the edge retention and the high achievable sharpness. (103 g) Free shipping . The Spyderco Endura 4 knife’s screw construction provides a solid and sturdy blade that can be taken apart for cleaning easily and can then be put back together with little fuss. Combi deal. New Endura 4. I own a couple Enduras. I know I can loosen screws including pivot etc. Just got this in the mail: This is my first Endura. It has so many good points, it’s hard to notice anything bad. It has a premium steel, a pocket clip, is comfortable to carry, and has a good grip/ergonomics. All in all, the Endura has a solid handle design backed by smart ergonomics. Best High Value Knives. All in all, the Spyderco Endura 4 is a great knife with a proud pedigree, evident in the care and materials used in its production. It is a nice change of pace to have them in handle colors other then the standard black. The 4th Generation of the Endura light 3.4 oz puts it in the “forget you’re carrying it” territory. This texture pattern consists of opposing graduated steps radiating outward from the center of the handle. The blade is made of VG-10 stainless at 59-61 on the Rockwell scale. Spyderco Endura 4 for sale here at Blade HQ. I don’t post many negative things about knives but these are blatant problems. IMO, the Endura just does not work well. The Endura comes out of the box tip up, right hand carry, but it’s easy to change the clip position if needed. The Endura *clearly* does not utilize a liner l0ck. Spyderco is not liable for the misuse of any Spyderco knife or product purchased either directly from Spyderco or a reseller. ). An excellent review. All these years later, I have a box dedicated to Spydercos – mostly Enduras and Police models. The Endura has a handle made of fiberglass reinforced nylon (FRN) with nested steel liners that have been milled to reduce weight. I’ll post my complaints on the proper forum. p.s. Spyderco selected VG-10 for this edition of the Endura. I think it’d be pretty cool to update the look with something like the powerlock (like on the new Tatanka) or the newer lock back designs that gets rid of the vertical play. 23rd Oct 2020. Free shipping . Spyderco Endura 4 custom G10 scales (v.5) October 24, 2014. On my Enduras, I’ve had a couple body screws come loose. I can grip it as hard as I like and its all good. My index finger will sit in front of ridge and my other fingers behind it. In the 1980’s, the original Spyderco Endura blazed a trail as one of the first lightweight clip-carry folding knives. Speaking of the Para 2, here it is next to the Endura: The Spyderco Endura has been a staple in Spyderco’s lineup for decades, and with good reason. Matte black finish with Spider marking. Today it remains one of our most popular models and continues to set the standard for all other knives of its breed. The knife you are looking at is a bit different from the normal C10 Endura 4 and C11 Delica 4 Lightweights. All members of the Endura 4 family include a four-position clip, a high-strength back lock mechanism, and Trademark Round Hole. This elite version of the design features a full-flat-ground, PlainEdge™ blade crafted from ZDP-189—an ultra-high-carbon steel that produces an extremely hard, long-wearing edge. Note, disassembly and reassembly of the folder is pretty straight forward. I’m not saying the reviews were wrong. My primitive sharpening skills have no problem coaxing excellence from the knife. Lately I have been using a variety of Spydercos with … Never cut anything, just handled . from Knifecenter.com - The Original and Largest Online Catalog of Cutlery In stock. A difference of 2.3 cm compared to the Delica doesn't seem all that much, but this knife feels a lot stockier. Post by Canazes9 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:39 pm . *Clearly* you are absolutely right. The Spyderco Endura 4 is a 4.5 out of 5 STARS in my book. I’ve tried it a couple times, and if it’s a slim handle you can’t really feel it. This elite version of the design features a full-flat-ground, PlainEdge™ blade crafted from ZDP-189—an ultra-high-carbon steel that produces an extremely hard, long-wearing edge. Produced by Maxpedition. In stock. $112.00. I can get a fairly comfortable grip holding the rear part of knife. Because of the handle of FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) the knife is still lightweight. Buy Spyderco Endura Models, Spyderco Knives introduced the Endura pocketknife in 1990 and it has been the best selling knife ever since. They offer the solid back lock mechanism for great strength, just like the FRN Endura knives. Lockup was solid throughout the testing. The amount filed off was really the “edges” or “sides” of the dent, if you get what I mean, so I was not worried it would compromise the strength of the locking bar. The Endura is lightweight, has a beautiful blade, decent lock, VG10 is very good steel, nice colors, and a nice price. A saber grind and FFG. BTW I like to carry mine tip down in my front breast pocket along with an edc pen or two. Spyderco Endura 4 custom Micarta scales … Post by catamount » Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:52 pm . The other problem is blade centering. Yes, there is an orange version out. The ridge that helps lock the users fingers in. It’s more comfortable then the Endura in forward grip but still not good, The “Spyder Hole” is well placed and provides lots of room for your thumb. Sometimes this will make it better. The blade grinds are uneven. There’s no excuse for it. It is a great edc knife but it feels a little bit flimsy and I am having some trouble sharpening the VG-10 steel. The Endura is a huge Delica. . It retails for between $55 and $65 with the cost driver being color. It’s not much to carry, but it is still a lot of knife – a little much to EDC for me. Hi, If you want a larger EDC or folding tactical knife that is slim and light weight, then the Endura should be high on your list of knives to consider. I really like the handle ergonomics on these. In it’s collapsed state, the Spyderco Endura 4 FFG measures about 4.0-inches. Spyderco Endura 4 custom G10 scales (v.4.1) October 14, 2014. $165.76. 199 review(s) Lansky BladeMedic The Lansky Blademedic offers you four sharpeners in a very compact package.

Bedtime Poems For Kids, Chris-craft Corsair 27, Dulhan Wahi Jo Piya Man Bhaye Actress Name, 12 Lb Rubber Hex Dumbbells, Johnnie Wod Reddit, Lake Allegan, Mi Real Estate, Marcy Cardio Mini-cycle, Wowhead Classic Armory,